Home » Costa Linda Beach Resort » Resort and Aruba tips » Safety Tips
There is 24-hour security at Costa Linda Resort and Aruba is a safe travel destination, however, we recommend that you follow these guidelines.
- Do not answer the door of your suite without verifying who it is. If the caller claims to be an employee, call the Front Desk and ask if someone is supposed to have access to your room and for what purpose.
- When returning to the Resort late in the evening, use the main entrance. Be observant and look around even in the parking lots.
- Keep the door closed and locked when you are in your suite.
- Do not show your guest keys in public or leave them on restaurant tables, at the pool or in other public areas where they can be stolen.
- Do not draw attention to yourself by displaying large amounts of cash or expensive jewelry.
- Do not invite strangers to your suite.
- Store cash, valuables and documents in the in-room safe.
- Do not leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Make sure that the sliding glass doors or windows in your suite are locked.
- Report any suspicious activity to the Management by calling ext. 0, 5 or 6.
- Wear your seat belt when driving.